- SIOPE Newsletter 28, June 2018 – Article: “ERN-PAEDCAN Partner: Paediatric Rare Tumours Network – European Registry”
- SIOPE Newsletter 29, December 2018 – Article: “PARTNER project”
- SIOPE Newsletter 22, April 2019 – Article: “PARTNER project”
- Grigoletto V., (2018). The Pleuropulmonary Blastoma: A European Study of A Very Rare Paediatric Cancer. Graduation Thesis. University of Padua, Italy.
- V. Grigoletto, A. Tagarelli, M. Sparber-Sauer, E. Koscielniak, D. Orbach, M. Duplan, T. Stachowicz-Stencel, E. Bien, R. López-Almaraz, T. Ben-Ami, A. Pourtsidis, G. Österlundh, P. Mazanek, J. Zsiros, N. Farinha, A. Ferrari, G. Bisogno (2020). Inequalities in diagnosis and registration of pediatric very rare tumors: a European study on pleuropulmonary blastoma. European Journal of Pediatrics
- The Parliament Magazine, February 2019 edition: ‘Collaboration is key to improving the care of children with rare cancers’
- SciTech Europe, November 2018 edition: ‘Caring for children in Europe with very rare tumours‘
- The Open Access Magazine, August 2018 edition: ‘Improving the care of children in Europe with rare cancer‘