WHAT IS PARTNER?
PARTNER (ERN-PAEDCAN Partner: Paediatric Rare Tumours Network – PARTNER) is a three year 3rd Health Programme funded project running from January 2018 to December 2020. The project is a collaboration between 6 associated partners from Italy, Austria, Germany, France and Poland and 21 collaborating stakeholders.
PARTNER focuses on the creation of a Paediatric Rare Tumour European Registry dedicated to children and adolescents with VRT (Very Rare Tumours) linking the existing national registries and providing a registry for those countries not already having a registry for VRT in place.
- Creating a comprehensive EU platform dedicated to the improvement of care for children and adolescents with VRT
- Harmonising data in the existing national registries in collaboration with the JRC registry platform
- Linking the EU registry with a virtual consultation system
- Providing a registry for those countries that do not already have a registry for VRT in place
- Enabling detailed diagnostic/treatment recommendation that can be easily accessed by EU healthcare providers
- Increasing the capacity to provide international consultation and foster access to expert diagnosis, and treatment improving the chances of cure for children with VRT across Europe
- Improving care for patients and reduce inequalities in cancer outcome across EU Member States.
The PARTNER Project web section is part of the project ‘777336/PARTNER’, which has received funding from the European Union’s Health Programme (2014-2020). The content of this Website section represents the views of the author and his/her sole responsibility; it can not be considered to reflect the views of the European Commission and/or the Consumers, Health, Agriculture and Food Executive Agency or any other body of the European Union. The European Commission and the Agency do not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.